Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Inspiration in 100* weather


Well It's over 90* here on the 3rd floor of the place I call home, properly pronounced as ch (flem sound) 'ome. Yet in the sweaty depths of hell there is yet inspiration to be had. In the form of an opportunity to get off my typically lazy artistic tuckus, and sell some of my fantabulous art to my millions of devoted minions. Ok, I'm helping Gloria (my work mom), this saturday @ the Leesport Auction with her craft stand, where I will be debuting my first selection of framed art for sale to the general public. Which means what exactly?? Meaning that I have to be prepared and have something worthy of signing my name to, calling art, and expecting cash in exchange for. Big Expectations. Hence, money is the inspiration. What kind of artist uses money for inspiration? An artist that can't wait to get the frack out of the one horse town he currently resides in, so he can move on to bigger and better things. I will also have some unframed photographs available for sale there. I hope to also have jewelery there made by the inspired hands of the lovely Cassandra. I have a number of projects in the works: Music, art and photo related that I will be posting here in the near future. The image to the right is one such drawing I will surely make enough money to retire on. It's an impressionist drawing, using oil pastels, of the Tardis from Dr Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment