Saturday, July 9, 2011

Monsters in the Making


Here is a sneak peek at something I am working on. A "My Bleeding Heart" Hello Vampire Kitty.

As I have been busy being inside, and not out being the socialite everyone wishes i was being, I have actually been exercising my various artistic muscles. I've recorded quite allot of music recently. Working on a version of Lady Gaga's Judas in Drop "C" Tuning. Did several pieces of Silk/Metal floral hair clips. (only a few of them remain). A dozen or so Paintings of various abstract styles. Will be framing some drawings soon too. Oh, and I have started painting on glass bottles. I have a set of 5 gallon, dark green jugs that I'll be starting this week.

I will have pics up soon of newer and available art.

Want something made special for YOU????
Just Ask.

Namaste
Ron
dreamingcolour@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment