Tuesday, March 15, 2011


Taking a weeks vacation to get caught up on life, and re-launch my Ebay and Etsy pages. For those who don't know, I've taken up painting, (sure I'll come paint your house for the right price), but I'm talking about Art. Mostly canvas type paintings. I've even sold a few already to some locals. I will be approaching some local galleries to see about selling them there as well. As I still don't have an official band yet to speak of, and still recording new music on a weekly basis, I have decided to put some tracks up on YouTube. I will post a link as soon as I have something for ya'll to listen to. I will be releasing a few CD's of music shortly as soon as I decide on artwork for said releases. First will be titled "Blue", comprised of bluesy material. 2nd will be a CD of 6 Acoustic tracks that I recorded on a lazy afternoon. I will post one track from each CD as a You Tube video as a trailer for each release. Cd's will be available on my Ebay Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment